Thursday, October 30, 2008


N. has a Halloween party tomorrow at pre school. I was going to make cute little bats but I used a new dough recipe and it didn't shape well. So instead he is taking scary monsters faces. He specifically requested + and square eyes along with a spooky mouth. Every day of this month he has asked if today was Halloween. He is so excited. He wanted to be a green goblin (not spider man's goblin) with no arms, legs or head. I was able to make something up without the arms and legs but going headless was not an option. Unfortunately it turned out to look somewhat like a KKK costume because the hood is pointy. I'm glad it's green.

1 comment:

The Layton Family said...

That is hilarious! I think the costume turned out great, it seems to be exactly what Nate wanted. And yes I too am glad it is green!