Saturday, November 1, 2008

Presenting... a little green goblin, Nancy and Carson Drew, and Rosie the Riveter. After "Trunk or Treat" the little green goblin and Rosie went Trick or Treating with friend Tate and mom Carolyn. Nancy Drew who hates Halloween and her dad Carson who is basically tired of Halloween went home to pass out candy. When the little green goblin and Rosie got home they found Carson by the fire place reading a book and Nancy dutifully passing out candy. Rosie is grateful the Halloween decorations can now come down and Fall/Thanksgiving decorations can go up. The person who makes Halloween fun in this family is the little green goblin who thinks it's the greatest holiday ever. His enthusiasm although not catching is fun to see.

5 comments:

Ian said...

I just love the creativity of that goblin. Too bad you couldn't figure out a way to make the kid go headless.

Jessica said...

you guys look so cute! I can't believe my dad dressed up!

Lulu said...

I was going to be rosie for Halloween, creepy! I just had too much going on to get dressed up .
Luana

Charlotte said...

I have to dress up for work or be a judge. Rosie is my standby.

Michele said...

Way to go. Very cute idea!