Friday, October 3, 2008

How Did He Guess?

Hailey gave a mystery paper bag report in school. She practiced every day for a week. She did it so well, I could imagine her as a game show host. She stood straight and tall "I have an object in this bag, I will give you 3 clues to guess what it is". Then she would list the clues:



1. If it were real it would live in Africa

2. It would eat meat.

3. It would have sharp teeth


She even practiced what she would say when each person she chose said the wrong thing.


No, that is incorrect.

You have guessed incorrectly.

I'm sorry that is not correct.


When I picked her up from her friends house, my first question was "how did the report go?". The first person I picked guessed! How could he know? No one but my friends know my favorite animal is a Cheetah! There are a lot of animals that live in Africa, eat meat and have sharp teeth. She was so disappointed. She purposely picked a boy because she was sure he would not notice her love of Cheetahs.


She wears the shoes pictured above every day. She also wears a Cheetah print skirt and a Cheetah print shirt at least 1 day every week. There is not a single day she does not wear Cheetah print. Even her art bag was made by the mother of one of her friends and it is Cheetah print. Apparently all that Cheetah print is hard to miss.

No comments: