It's official, I have to confess my addiction to Dt. Mt. Dew. I rarely drink soda and prefer water to anything else. Eric loves Dt. Mt. Dew and over the years I started sipping his, especially if he added fresh lime juice to it. But I only shared his, I couldn't POSSIBLY drink a whole can myself. Then I started drinking one glass of Dt. Mt. Dew every Saturday after the chores were done. I would sit down, relax and really enjoy it. Today I hit a new low. While I was making dinner, I went to the fridge and got a can of Dew out and drank it- straight from the can.
6 comments:
Dad is breaking you down. I think that was his plan all along, I just don't think he realized how long it would take. You better watch out for all his other bad habits. You never know what he will get you to do next.
I'm going to schedule an intervention! Mt dew is awful then you added dt you are a sick women, the first step is to admit there is a problem, the 2nd is to get help. for heavens sake pick up a dr. pepper.
DT DEW is nasty, try a DEW! all though DR Pepper will do if the is no DEW. I was so addicted to DEW that when I got off of it to run the marathon I had a migrain for a week. and now it does not taste good to me at all.
AHHHHHH!!!!!!! Next is Pink Floyd I'm sure!
Not in a million year!!!!!
Welcome to the dark side...although I prefer Diet Coke. :)
Post a Comment