H.'s class is doing Recorder Karate. When you pass a song off you get a belt. The harder the song the higher the belt in color. She told me that everyone had passed off their white belt song but her. She hadn't passed it because her timing was wrong. It wasn't until she asked me to help her by taking a look at her recorder when we got home, that I realized she was joking. She is now the proud owner of a white belt. 
N. asked me today to sing with him. We had just left H. at school and we were walking back to our car. When I asked him what we should sing he responded "I don't know. What do you sing at work?". For a minute I saw the world from his 4 year old perspective where everything in life revolves around; singing time, snack time, nap time and learning your A,B,C's. What a nice place to be for awhile.
2 comments:
That is so cute,What do you sing at wortk? good job H. on your white belt!!
congratulations H!
Post a Comment