H. is in 3rd grade and I knew that at some point she would realize I'm not the smartest mom on the block. However, when they started algebra last quarter I thought perhaps that might be my undoing. Instead it was geography. While I was checking her papers, I told her one answer was incorrect. Fast forward a couple of days, H. brings the paper to me and quietly states "I feel embarrassed that Mrs. C. thinks I got this wrong. You told me to erase the correct answer". So I wrote Mrs. C a quick note asking when and where could I sign up for the mom brush up classes?
4 comments:
That's funny. What was the question?
with our ever changing map no one is smarter then a third grader.
I'm embarrased to say the question was which continents does the equator run through. I told Hailey to erase Asia.
last week i was having a bad day and i was checking coles math homework and the next day he got a 68 on it. in my own defense usually he gets an 96 or higher. but, i think parents are allowed to be imperfect sometimes.
Post a Comment