Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Who Would You Rather Be Stuck With?
We love the show "Man Vs. Wild" with Bear . We sometimes watch "Survivorman" with Les who I have nicknamed whinerman, (which is exactly what I'd being doing if I were stuck in the middle of nowhere without food or shelter). Yesterday we watched a new program with Bear in the Yukon and I wondered who would you rather be stuck with? The pro's are Bear will get out alive - the con is if you or your family attempt any of his crazy stunts- you will all die. However sitting around with Les could get a tad boring but you will be alive if help arrives. In the best interest of my family, I would probably want to be stuck with both. We can sit with Les and survive while Bear goes to get help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay this is a no brainer, BEAR, because he's hot! Just joking i'd choose bear because he looks strong and he'd have to drag me out or up or through everything, because if I were in these situations i'd sit down and cry.
I think my vote is the same as Luana's, for MOST of the same reasons. In regards to the hot factor I'd prefer to be stuck with Marty!!!
I think I vote neither! There is no good reason to be in the woods longer than a picnic or a quick hike!
Post a Comment