New Years Day is my favorite holiday. I love setting goals and planning for a new year. One of my favorite traditions is to make fortune cookies with personalized fortunes for each person. We pass the cookies out, open them one at a time and try to guess who the fortune belongs to. This year we had L. and P. with us and we had a good laugh at the silly fortunes. Although it really would be nice if Eric became rich and could fish all day.
2 comments:
Happy New Year! You are so organized, I don't know how you do it. Sounds like your family has a lot of fun. I am afraid to get a job becouse I don't want to miss out on the little things, I am glad your job allows you to do these things. Love you lots, Em
What a fun idea!
Post a Comment