Usually I am done with Christmas shortly after Thanksgiving. This year not a thing was done as of yesterday. Eric and I went on a whirlwind shopping spree with kids in tow. We kept it simpler than in years past. Our kids got to sit and eat french fries with dad while mom shopped, or sit with mom and hear a story while dad shopped. Somehow it worked out, we started at 10:00 AM and finished at 4:00 PM. I am just finishing up the Christmas Cards. Some of the things I cut out this year were teachers presents, (Hailey continued to give presents to every church and school teacher she has had since preschool.), neighbor presents, (yes we have received a few but we'll bake some cookies) and last Eric and I decided not to give each other gifts to name a few. So now I just need some elves to come and wrap the presents!
3 comments:
I'm a great present wrapper when do you want me there?
Wow! All your shopping in one day? I am impressed! Now I know I truly do need to move closer! You need me as your personal shopper!
I could use a personal shopper!
Post a Comment