My son is on a quest to find out if dad really knows everything. It started with a simple question while he was getting his nightly bath. "Mom, does dad know everything?" he asked. I pondered the question and responded that dad is very smart and knows a lot. Later at dinner he asked dad, "Dad, do you really know everything?" . Dad responded that he did know everything. Then joined with his older sister the questions began. What's 12+8? How do tornadoes work? What's 365+22? How does the sun set? Dad answered every question. But it didn't stop there, periodically while we are at the grocery store or driving somewhere the questions start from the brother and sister team in the backseat. Hailey occasionally challenges dad on an answer -but he hasn't been proven wrong yet. I love the questions because they generate interesting conversations so I hope the challenge continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment