Yesterday while doing housework, I glanced out the window and saw sunshine in our backyard for the first time in months. I ran to the front door and out onto the porch. Yes! There was the sun finally peeking over the mountains. Seeing my shadow for the first time on the way to pick up my children from school only meant one thing....there will be an end to winter.
4 comments:
...probably a lot later than you would like though, eh?
it sure is pretty tp look at, but i'm sure, a whole other different story to live through!
WOO HOO!!!!
Punxsutawney Charlotte... I can't remember if seeing your shadow means 6 more weeks or not, but I hope it means the snow begins to melt.
I don't think I could ever live in Alaska - I just don't like all the cold to stay for such long periods! I'm glad that you're seeing some sun!!
Post a Comment