This year we spent Halloween with Cleopatra and a mummy. We went to Trunk or Treat and did some Trick or Treating in a toasty 15 degrees. We practically ran from car to car and only went to three homes. Just enough to get the idea of Trick or Treating. Today we let Cleo and mummy know that any candy they didn't want to go into the candy jar. The loot must have been good this year because Cleo only gave up 3 pieces of candy and mummy 1.
6 comments:
GREAT costumes!!!!! yeah.....i'm not sure how excited my kids would be to be T or T-ing *that* cold of weather....and we had it pretty mild this year!
Love the costumes! We had a really cold year 2 yrs ago and we did the same thing! I am pretty sure it was higher the 15 though!
Looks good guys! love the outfits! And it looks like you have some nice new chairs!
Yeah love those chairs Charlotte! The costumes are great, and the pictures hilarious! Wish you were here right now! Dad's told me about your vacation planning though! Sounds fun!
Cute costumes! This yr has been our warmest Halloween since I have been here...14 yrs.
I saw that Cleopatra costume out here and loved it. Loved your Egytpian theme this year :) I don't blame you for running from car to car. I don't like being cold!!
Post a Comment