Nathan, great I spy. Looks like you are rich. Hope your having fun in Alaska. I wish I could be there to.
Having a hard time with the tree and the bear. My only thought is they must be the ones on the backs of the coins... Nater, will you let me know if this is correct, or give me a hint?-Ian
I found the tree Ian! Must mean I'm better than you... Don't cry. It's okay. :O)
Ian - Nate says yes. Hailey says I miss you and how is Emma doing?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nathan, great I spy. Looks like you are rich. Hope your having fun in Alaska. I wish I could be there to.
Having a hard time with the tree and the bear. My only thought is they must be the ones on the backs of the coins... Nater, will you let me know if this is correct, or give me a hint?
-Ian
I found the tree Ian! Must mean I'm better than you... Don't cry. It's okay. :O)
Ian - Nate says yes. Hailey says I miss you and how is Emma doing?
Post a Comment