Thursday, December 17, 2009




We were already living in a winter wonderland but it snowed again.   I often pull the kids to school on a sled but since the snow was knee deep I could only pull one child- the lightest and even that took effort.  Once at home I realized it had been a work out- I had sweated like crazy! Eric worked from home which is a really nice benefit during these snow storms. Hailey got to snow shoe in PE and they can ice skate at recess.   The night before this storm we experienced our third earthquake which is still hard to describe in words.  It was just a few seconds and only the Christmas tree shook but still a reminder that nature is powerful.






4 comments:

The Layton Family said...

Those pictures look beautiful! Gavin still talks about that swing set. This morning I was reminding him, "boys who make bad choices loose privileges" after a timeout. I named a few, you know eating candy, watching a movie, playing with friends. He promptly replied, "and going on an airplane to Nate's house in Alaska?" Never going to forget that trip!

Charlotte said...

oh, that is so cute! I wish it was easier to visit! Give that cute kid a hug from all of us!

Natalie said...

beautiful pics!

Jason.and.Carla said...

EARTHQUAKES!?!? Okay I take back my comment of moving to Alaska...