We drove to Palmer to visit the State Fair this weekend. We have never seen artichoke plants before. We are definitely going to start a garden next year! 

Eric tried to make the ferris wheel seem scarier than it really was or maybe more exciting!
This pumpkin weighed a measely 300+ lbs. The record is 1,000 lbs.
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love all your pictures of Alaska. It looks so pretty. I can wait to come and visit you. Still plan on doing Marathon there in June!
An artichoke plant. . . awesome! I totally want to go live there for the summer just for the gardening! You guys are a nice bonus though :) Love dad on the ferris wheel!
I did not know what artichoke plants looked like, i'm going to try my hand at that. the kiddies look so cute for first day of school, it is so hard to send them because they are such fun. love the "scary" ferris wheel pict.
how FUN!!!! plain and simple! (and i am just a titch jealous) that would AWESOME to see a lumberjack competition.....i am seriously getting an alaska itch that i wish i could affort to get rid of ;) (maybe one of these days before you all come home....sigh)
I LOVE Dad's face! It's so funny! And Hailey is TOTALLY blushing in that picture with her and the Lumberjack... You better watch out for that one. ;O) Miss you guys SO much! Oooo and wouldn't that pumpkin be fun to carve!?
Post a Comment