Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Talent Show


Today Hailey sang a primary song as her talent in music class. She didn't have to do it and there was no grade for participating in the talent show. Even if there were a grade I'm positive I would never have had the courage to get up and sing in front of the class. I was bummed that I had forgotten and was not able to get a CD with the music for her to sing along with. However the power went out today for about 3 hours in the school and surrounding neighborhoods so it wouldn't of helped anyway. I am so proud of her for singing. She loves to perform. Tonight she played the recorder and Nate the harmonica for an evening concert in the kitchen. I loved it. I hope they never lose the ability to sing, dance or just be silly in front of a group of people.

No comments: