This is our little dog Boone. He is literally my constant companion when I'm at home. He follows me everywhere. I trip over him constantly. If I'm standing at the stove cooking, he is on my feet. If I'm eating at the table, he is on my feet. If I sit down, he is on my lap. Sometimes I joke with him and pretend to sit on one chair but jump up quickly and move to another chair. He will jump up and off chairs until I finally stop and pick one to sit on. He sits on my lap when I'm sewing, at the computer, or writing. Best of all he keeps my feet warm when I take a nap (he's not allowed on our bed so I nap on the couch). We have had him for almost 10 years and he has truly been a difficult dog. He hates strangers and has tried to bite many people visiting our home. I now keep him in his crate when we have visitors. Today while watching General Conference with Boone asleep in my lap I wished everyone could see what a wonderful dog Boone is when he is relaxed and happy.
2 comments:
Boone loves you the most because he knows you've been the nicest to him. I guess you deserve a the title of "Boone's Best Friend" I'm okay with that!
I myself have felt fear due to boone's need to protect the fam from strangers, I would have like to see the relaxed boone, I think your making up stories.
Post a Comment