Sunday, February 8, 2009

Things That Bug Me

I was tagged so here are the things that bug me:

1) The feeling that I am constantly talking to myself because my family isn't listening. For example, it seems I sit at the dinner table for a full 10 minutes before anyone actually comes to the table - after dad reiterates it really is dinner time.

2) My husband constantly telling me to turn the lights off - I love mood lighting!

3) Semi -trucks driving in the left hand lane trying to pass a truck in the right hand lane - both trucks going the same speed when I'm trying to get to work.

4) Dinner table again - a collective groan when dinner is placed on the table indicating absolutely no one is interested in the dinner you just slaved over.

5) Clutter, clutter, clutter, clutter!

6) When you are in a meeting, class, or where ever and someone asks a question that was already answered,effectively extending the class or meeting to reiterate something that was already discussed.

7) Stupid comments during conversations - whether I make them or someone else makes them. I do it a lot- then I have to wonder why I made such a dumb comment.

8) Checking homework - especially math.

9) Matching socks- why aren't there any?

10) Someone else's dog dropping my yard. YUCK!

I tag Sally, Julia, Amy and Candace if she has time.

1 comment:

candace said...

I will make time! Thanks for tagging me :)